* - prices are subject to change at the owners discretion.
- Indian Style Fish - £3.50
- Onion Baji - £2.50
- Vegetable Samosa - £2.50
- Mince Samosa - £2.50
- Vegetable Pakora. - £2.30
- Egg Pakora - £2.90
- Chicken Pakora - £3.70
- Paneer Pakora - £3.50
- Lamb Pakora - £4.10
- Mushroom Pakora - £2.90
- Fish Pakora - £3.50
- Spiced Mushrooms - £2.90
- Cauliflower Pakora - £2.90
- Bombay Pakora (served with mint sauce) - £3.10
- Mixed Pakora (Vegetable, Fish, Mushroom & Chicken) - £3.90
- Special Chicken Tikka Pakora - £4.50
- Special Mix Pakora (your choice of 4 different types of pakora) - £4.50
- Mulligatawny Soup - £2.10
- Daal Soup - £1.90
- Soup (choice) - £1.70
- Prawn Cocktail - £2.70
- Grapefruit Cocktail - £2.70
- Egg Mayonnaise - £1.90
Tandoori & Chaat
- Chicken Tikka - £3.70
- Lamb Tikka - £3.70
- Tandoori Chicken - £3.70
- Sheikh Kebab - £3.70
- Chicken Chaat - £2.90
- Channa Chaat - £2.70
- Patani Chaat (Channa & Spiced Onions) - £2.70
- Mushroom Chaat - £2.70
- Garlic Okra - £2.70
- Garlic Mushrooms - £2.90
- Spiced Okra - £3.70
- Special Mixed Tikka (Chicken & Lamb Tikka, Sheikh Kebab with Salad & Spiced Onion) - £4.50
- Chilli Garlic Chicken & Mushroom - £3.90
- Chilli Garlic Prawn & Channa - £3.90
- Chilli Garlic Cauliflower & Mushroom - £3.90
- Chilli Garlic Prawns & Chicken - £3.90
- Channa & Mushroom Puri - £3.90
- Vegetable Puri - £3.90
- Prawn & Mushroom Puri - £3.90
- Egg & Mushroom Puri - £3.90
- Spinach, Mushroom & Potato Puri - £3.90
- Special Mixed Puri (Lamb, Chicken & Prawns) - £4.20
- Chicken & Prawn Puri - £4.20
Special Spiced Puri
- Special Alishan Spiced Puri - £4.50
- Chilli Garlic Chicken & Onion Puri - £3.90
- Chilli Garlic Vegetarian Puri - £3.90
- Chilli Garlic Chicken & Mushroom Puri - £3.90
- Chilli Garlic Channa & Mushroom Puri - £3.90
- Alishan Special Puri (can be made with your choice of Toppings) - £4.50
- Chefs Platter (Chicken Pakora, Lamb Pakora, Vegetable Pakora, Mushroom Pakora, Fish Pakora, Chicken Chaat, Chicken Tikka, Lamb Tikka, Shiekh Kebab, Spiced Onions & Popodums) - £9.50
Korma dishes are prepared very mild, except PATANNI korma which is of medium strength, and creamy. These dishes are traditionally prepared and vary from one region in Pakistan and India to another. We offer various types of Korma, each with its own distinctive flavour.
Please select your own type:
Prepared with yoghurt and fresh cream. Rich and creamy.
Prepared with fresh cream and creamed coconut. Generally mild.
Prepared with fresh cream, chopped nuts & raisins, blended to achieve perfect harmony.
Prepared with fresh cream and fruit, delicately mild and fruity. Prepared with fresh cream and fruit delicately mild.
Prepared with fresh cream and eggs, touch of lemon juice. Mild but tasty.
Prepared with ground almonds and fresh cream, a touch of fresh coriander. Very mild and tasty.
(Medium strength) Prepared with cream coconut, a touch of lemon juice, tomatoes and almond flakes. A real delicate Patanni Korma.
Prepared with fresh cream, creamed coconut, fruit, nuts and raisins. Sweet and creamy with a real nutty taste.
Prepared with the finest ingredients of spices and fresh cream. Spicy and creamy. AMBALA KORMA
Cooked with sweetcorn, creamed coconut and a touch of fresh cream. Slightly sweet and creamy.
Delicately spiced with Achari spices with a touch of creamed coconut and fresh cream. Hot, spicy and creamy.
Please select your preference:
- Chicken Korma (breast) - £6.90
- Lamb Korma - £6.90
- Mince Korma - £6.90
- Cauliflower & Mushroom Korma - £5.90
- Vegetarian Special Korma (Your choice of vegetables can be prepared in
any type of Korma) - £6.20
- Prawn Korma - £7.60
- King Prawn Korma - £9.50
- Scampi Korma - £8.50
- Vegetable Korma - £5.90
- Chicken Prawn Korma - £8.90
- Chicken Tikka Korma - £7.90
Special Bhoona Dishes
These dishes are prepared by grinding various herbs and spices together in the right ratio, cooked with fresh ginger and garlic, tomatoes and fresh coriander. Delicately spiced and beautifully rich, medium strength. For extra bite ask for green chillies to be added.
- Special Bhoona Chicken (breast chopped) - £6.90
- Special Bhoona Lamb - £6.90
- Special Bhoona Prawns - £7.90
- Special Bhoona King Prawns - £9.50
- Special Bhoona Scampi - £8.50
- Special Bhoona Mince - £7.90
- Vegetarian Special Bhoona (Your choice of vegetables can be prepared in
special Bhoona) - £6.50
- Special Bhoona Vegetables - £6.20
- Special Bhoona Methi Gosht - £7.50
- Special Bhoona Chicken & Prawns - £8.50
- Special Bhoona Chicken & Mushroom - £7.50
- Special Bhoona Chicken Tikka - £7.90
- Alishan Special Bhoona Chicken & Scampi - £9.50
Although the word "Balti" literally means "Bucket" it is in fact the Birmingham version of the “Karahi” or the Chinese "Wok”. This type of cooking probably started in the northwest frontier and spread to the regions of the Punjab and Kashmir. Balti cooking is authentic medium strength unless otherwise specified.
- Chicken Balti - £7.70
- Lamb Balti - £7.70
- Mince Balti - £ 7.70
- King Prawn Balti - £9.50
- Prawn Balti - £7.90
- Scampi Balti - £8.50
- Vegetable Balti - £5.90
- Alishan Special Mix Balti - £8.50
- Chicken & Prawn Balti - £8.50
- Chicken & Vegetable Balti - £7.90
- Lamb & Spinach Balti - £7.90
- Mince & Mushroom Balti - £7.50
- Chicken/Prawn Mushroom Balti - £8.50
- Vegetable Jaipuri Balti - £6.50
These dishes are prepared and served in a cast iron dish called the Karahi. Very rich flavour is obtained by using this special method. Cooked with ginger, garlic, green peppers and fresh coriander. For extra bite ask for green chillies to be added.
- Karahi Chicken (breast) - £6.90
- Karahi Lamb - £6.90
- Karahi Prawns - £7.90
- Karahi King Prawns - £9.50
- Karahi Scampi - £7.70
- Karahi Mince & Mushrooms - £7.50
- Karahi Vegetables - £6.50
- Karahi Chicken & Prawns - £8.50
- Karahi Chicken &. Mushrooms - £7.50
- Special Karahi Chicken Tikka - £7 .90
- Alishan Special Mix Karahi - £8.60
- Vegetarian Special Karahi (Can be prepared with your choice of vegetables) - £6.90
Splendour from the East
Just when you thought it was safe. Good food must first please the senses - all the senses. To achieve the divine cuisine, at the Alishan we capture a little of everything and serve you the best Indian and Pakistani delicacies. Only the very finest ingredients are carefully selected to combine quality with the delicate and splendid flavours of the East.
LALLPURI ACHARI JAMMU
TlKKA MASALA JAIPURI
SHAHI BAHAR ACHARI
JAIPUR AHCARI JAMMU
The above can be prepared in:
- Chicken - £8.50
- Lamb - £8.50
- Prawns - £8.50
- King Prawns - £9.50
- Scampi - £9.50
- Vegetables - £6.50
Any of the above dishes can be prepared with your choice of vegetables.
Tandoor is eastern cuisine employing an oriental method of barbecue. All the traditional dishes are marinated for at least 24 hours in an exotic sauce, blended with fresh ground Punjabi masala and cooked evenly on a skewer in a clay oven called a Tandoor. All Tandoori dishes are served with salad, fried rice and curry sauce.
- Tandoori Chicken (Half chicken cooked on the bone) - £8.70
- Chicken Tikka (Half chicken cooked off the bone) - £8.70
- Lamb Tikka - £8.70
- Sheikh Kebab - £8.70
- Jhinga Tandoori King Size Prawns - £10.20
- Tandoori Mix (Tandoori chicken, chicken tikka, lamb tikka, sheikh kebab) - £10.20
- Botti Kebab (Pieces of fillet steak cooked in Tandoori style with mushrooms and peppers) - £9.50
The Connoisseur's Selection
Selected pieces of Chicken (breast off the bone), Lamb or King Prawns cooked in Tandoori style and blended with subtle touches of our fresh Punjabi Masala with mushrooms, onions and green peppers.
- Chicken Tikka Jaipuri - £7.70
- King Prawn Jaipuri - £9.50
- Lamb Tikka Jaipuri - £7.70
- Chicken and Prawn Jaipori - £8.60
Prepared in Special sauce cooked slowly with fresh herbs and spices, retaining all the natural flavour.
- Chicken Tikka Nantara - £7.70
- King Prawn Nantara - £9.50
- Lamb Tikka Nantara - £7.70
- Prawn Nantara - £7.70
Tender pieces of chicken, lamb or king prawns marinated in Tandoori mix for 24 hours before being cooked in a Tandoor with onions, capsicums, tomatoes, fresh herbs and spices.
• Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi - £7.70
• King Prawn Jalfrezi - £9.50
• Lamb Tikka Jalfrezi - £7.70
• Chicken Tikka & Prawn Jalfrezi - £8.60
Selected pieces of chicken, lamb or king prawns, cooked in a Tandoor blended in slightly sweet and sour sauce to desired strength using freshly ground Punjabi spices and green peppers.
- Lamb Tikka Masaladar - £7.70
- Chicken Tikka Masaladar - £7.70
- King Prawn Masaladar - £9.50
- Chicken Tikka & Prawn Masaladar - £8.60
Pasanda Nawabli Dishes
Prepared in Tandoor then treated in special creamy sauce with ground almonds. Mild dish, very tasty.
- Chicken Tikka Pasanda Nawabi - £7.70
- Lamb Tikka Pasanda Nawabi - £7.70
- King Prawn Pasanda Nawabi - £9.50
- Chicken Tikka and Prawn Pasanda Nawabi - £8.60
Shahi Bahar Dishes
Prepared very lightly in Tandoori Masala for at least 24 hours before being cooked in a Tandoor then treated in creamy sauce with cream coconut and almond flakes. Light mild and very tasty dish.
- Chicken Tikka Shahi Bahar - £7.70
- Lamb Tikka Shahi Bahar - £7.70
- King Prawn Shahi Bahar - £9.50
- Chicken Tikka & Prawn Shahi Bahar - £8.60
Makhani Masala Dishes
Selected pieces of chicken breast, spring lamb and king sized prawns. Cooked in Tandoor with a specially prepared sauce, fresh cream, nuts and sultanas. Mild dish.
- Chicken Tikka Makhani Masala - £ 7.70
- Lamb Tikka Makhani Masala - £ 7.70
- King Prawn Makhani Masala - £9.50
- Chicken Tikka & Prawn Makhani Masala - £8.60
These are very exotic dishes. A very distinct flavour is achieved by cooking chicken tikka, lamb tikka or king prawns in special sweet and sour sauce with fresh cream and a touch of lemon. Very mild dish.
- Chicken Tikka Chasni - £7.70
- Lamb Tikka Chasni - £7.70
- King Prawn Chasni - £9.50
- Chicken Tikka & Prawn Chasni - £8.60
These are very exotic dishes. Special Masala is obtained by various spices and herbs mixed together in the right ratio which includes ginger, garlic, methi cloves, cumin seeds, cinnamon etc. Nice and spicy.
- Chicken Tikka Achaari - £7.70
- Lamb Tikka Achaari - £7.70
- Prawn Achaari - £8.50
- King Prawn Achaari - £9.50
Chicken tikka, lamb or king prawns are cooked in the Tandoor, then with Dansac sauce, ginger, garlic and fresh coriander. For extra bite ask for green chillies to be added. A must for the connoisseur.
- Chicken Tikka Zaykaydar - £7.70
- Lamb Tikka Zaykaydar - £7.70
- King Prawn Zaykaydar - £9.50
- Chicken Tikka & Prawn Zaykaydar - £8.60
Tikka Masala Dishes
A very distinct flavour is achieved by cooking chicken tikka, lamb tikka and king prawn with Tandoori marinated masala and fresh cream.
- Chicken Tikka Masala - £7.70
- Lamb Tikka Masala - £ 7.70
- King Prawn Masala - £9.50
- Chicken Tikka & Prawn Masala - £8.60
Tender pieces of chicken or lamb tikka cooked slowly in special sauce with almond flakes, mushrooms and green peppers, retaining all the natural juices.
- Multani Chicken Tikka - £7.70
- Multani Lamb Tikka - £7.70
- Multani King Prawns - £9.50
- Chicken Tikka & Prawn Multani - £8.60
Selected pieces of chicken or lamb tikka cooked in a specially prepared sauce with special Alishan spices. Slowly cooked with mushrooms and sweetcorn. Slightly tangy and sweet dish.
- Laxshmi Chicken Tikka - £7.70
- Laxshmi Lamb Tikka - £7.70
- Laxshmi King Prawns - £9.50
- Chicken Tikka & Prawn Laxshmi - £8.60
This is achieved by cooking chicken, lamb tikka or king prawn in the Tandoor, then with fruit to retain the natural juice.
- Chicken Tikka Jammu - £7.70
- Lamb Tikka Jammu - £7.70
- King Prawn Jammu - £8.60
- Chicken Tikka & Prawn Jammu - £8.60
Selected pieces of chicken or lamb cooked in real Lallipuri style with special Alishan spices, mushrooms, green peppers and onions.
- Chicken Lallipuri - £7.70
- Lamb Lallipuri - £7.70
- King Prawn Lallipuri - £9.50
- Chicken & Prawn Lallipuri - £8.60
Tender pieces of chicken cooked in specially prepared Garlic Chilli Sauce with a touch of fresh coriander.
- Chicken - £7.70
- Lamb - £7.70
- Prawn - £7.70
- King Prawn - £9.50
- Vegetable - £8.60
Pardesi Chicken - £8.50
Tender pieces of chicken tikka cooked with spinach and selected herbs and spices.
Shahi Chicken - £8.50
(A ROYAL DISH)
Whole breast of chicken (off the bone) marinated in a specially prepared batter, served with salad, fried rice and curry sauce.
Shahi Kebab - £8.50
Made with fillet steak treated with special spices and served with salad, fried rice and curry sauce.
Chicken Tikka Goan - £8.90
Selected pieces of chicken tikka prepared Tandoori style. Cooked with prawns, fresh coriander and extra special spices.
Parsi (Haddock) - £7.70
Pieces of haddock cooked in special sweet and sour sauce, delicately spiced with fresh herbs and Alishan spices.
Fish Masala (Haddock) - £7.70
Pieces of haddock marinated in special Tandoori masala with a touch of fresh cream.
Chicken Gorka - £8.50
Diced pieces of chicken cooked with fresh cream, fruit salad and exotic spices.
Chicken Nepal - £8.50
Diced pieces of chicken cooked with lychee fruit, fresh cream and exotic spices.
Selected pieces of meat, poultry or king prawn treated Tandoori style. Cooked in special curry sauce with onions, tomatoes and green peppers, touch of achaari masala and almond flakes.
- Chicken Tikka Basanti - £9.10
- Lamb Tikka Basanti - £9.10
- King Prawn Basanti - £9.90
Marinated in special Tandoori masala, cooked in Tandoor on slow heat to retain all natural flavours with a touch of our House Wine, mangoes and fresh coriander. For extra bite ask for green chillies to be added.
- Chicken Nashilee - £9.10
- Lamb Nashilee - £9.10
- King Prawn Nashilee - £9.90
This dish welcomes you any time of the day. Cooked with the choicest of ingredients, blended with freshly ground spices, Punjabi Masala, aubergines, tinda and fresh coriander.
- Chicken Namashkari - £9.10
- Lamb Namashkari - £9.10
- King Prawn Namashkari - £9.90
Cooked with fresh ginger, garlic, onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn and a touch of brandy. A great deal of experience and expertise goes into preparing this dish. For extra bite ask for green chillies to be added.
- Chicken Nashidar - £9.10
- Lamb Nashidar - £9.10
- King Prawn Nashidar - £9.90
This is achieved by cooking meat, poultry or king prawns in Tandoor with special Reshmi Masala, then treated in Chasni sauce with mushrooms, green peppers, ground cashews, topped with almond flakes and fresh coriander.
- Chicken Reshmi Masala - £9.10
- Lamb Reshmi Masala - £9.10
- King Prawn Reshmi Masala - £9.90
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY THE MANAGEMENT
For extra bite ask for green chillies to be added. All the dishes can be prepared with the following: Lamb, Beef, Prawns, King Prawns.
Chamakchalo - £9.95
An elegant art of Bhoona sauce is achieved by cooking selected pieces of chicken tikka style with tropical fruit, fresh coriander, ginger, garlic, hint of sambuca, topped with delicately spiced mushrooms and almond flakes. Medium strength.
Mirchi Gahram Masala - £9.95
Tender pieces of chicken barbecued beautifully prepared in Special Bhoona style sauce with choicest of ingredients including freshly ground green chillies, cumin seeds, cloves of cinnamon, fenugreek and liberal use of fresh coriander, giving you real Mirchi taste. Very hot dish.
Janter Manter - £9.95
Bite size pieces of chicken tikka cooked in specially prepared slightly spiced sauce with green peppers, mushrooms, onions and pineapples, blended with warm spices giving an excellent dish of medium to hot strength.
Pholan Devi - £9.95
(Princess of the Rose)
Cooked by carefully preparing various mouthwatering sauces delicately spiced with freshly grounded gram masala, chilli sauce, Ceylonese sauce and hint of balti sauce, freshly squeezed lemon juice, fresh garlic and liberal use of fresh coriander topped with finely chopped fresh chillies. Hot and spicy dish. Not for the weak hearted!
Mossmi Bahar - £9.95
Tender pieces of chicken tikka cooked Tandoori style then treated in special karahi (cast iron) on a slow heat with tangy and spicy sauce. A very distinct flavour is achieved by creating a perfect harmony. Sweet 'n' Sour and spicy dish.
Dohlanshakti (Seafood) - £11.50
Carefully selected king prawns, scampi and pacific prawns cooked together in a royal Massalum sauce with India’s richest herbs and spices. A great deal of experience and expertise goes into preparing this dish. Medium strength.
Recommended by the man himself
Mangal Sooter - £11.90
"Set by the divine when three become one"
When preparing this dish, the chef takes pride in this divine cuisine, using his own method of cooking to a fine art, creating and capturing all the flavours from the far East. The chicken is marinated in three separate sauces and cooked separately, and then combined together in Hot and Spicy sauce with freshly squeezed lemon.
Premi Masala - £11.90
Chicken wings marinated in a yoghurt sauce with fresh ginger, garlic, cumin, turmeric, ground cinnamon and a hint of mint, barbecued evenly in a tandoor and simmered in to bhoona style sauce retaining all the natural flavours, with added slightly spiced onions, mushroom and peppers. A Medium strength dish.
Lakh Patti - £11.90
"The Chefs Wealth"
Tender pieces of lamb marinated in freshly prepared herbs and spices with a touch of whole cumin, then steam cooked. The sauce is obtained by cooking mince with a touch of fresh ginger and garlic, with crushed whole sun dried red chillies with a liberal use of fresh coriander. Topped with mushrooms, green peppers, onions and tomatoes with a hint of spinach and sprinkled with fresh chillies. It's truly a heart stopper.
Maha Masala - £11.90
"Mother of all spices"
This is truly a mouth watering dish, prepared by using succulent pieces of chicken tikka, minced lamb, onions and sweetcoms. A very distinct flavour is achieved by creating a perfect blend of freshly crushed ginger, garlic, fresh ground chillies and sprinkled with fresh coriander and garam masala. Unique Sweet & Spicy Dish.
Popular Indian dishes
All chicken dishes are made with Chicken Breast.
- Special Chicken (extra spice added) - £6.90
- Chicken Curry - £6.50
- Chicken & Mushrooms - £6.50
- Chicken Kashmiri (cooked with either pineapple or mango) - £6.50
- Chicken Dansac (cooked with lentils) - £6.50
- Chicken Dopiaza (cooked with onions) - £6.50
- Chicken Bombay (bhoona style with eggs) - £6.50
- Chicken with Vegetable - £6.50
- Chicken with Indian Vegetable - £6.50
- Chicken with Spinach - £6.50
- Chicken Chana - £6.50
- Chicken Rogan Josh (with tomatoes &. onions) - £6.50
- Chicken & Prawn Special - £7.90
- Chicken Punjabi Masala (cooked with green peppers and Punjabi Masala) - £6.50
- Chicken Patia (sweet &. sour) - £6.50
- Chicken Ceylonese (cooked with lemon juice and creamed coconut. Medium strength) - £6.50
- Chicken Malayan (cooked with bamboo shoots, extra herbs and spices. Medium strength) - £6.10
- Chicken Burma (cooked with bananas in a Burma style sauce) - £6.50
ALL THE ABOVE DISHES CAN BE PREPARED WITH:
- Lamb £0.60 extra
- Beef £0.60 extra
- Mince £0.60 extra
- Prawns £1.00 extra
- Mild, Hot, Madras, Vindaloo £0.80 extra
- Special King Prawn (extra spice added) - £8.50
- King Prawn Curry - £8.10
- Bhoona King Prawn (rich & spicy) - £9.50
- King Prawn & Mushrooms - £8.50
- King Prawn Dansac (lentils) - £8.50
- King Prawn Dopiazza - £8.50
- King Prawn &. Vegetables - £8.50
- King Prawn Channa - £8.50
- King Prawn &. Spinach - £8.50
- King Prawn Kashmiri (cooked with either mango or pineapple) - £8.50
- King Prawn Special Masala (cooked in a special marinated sauce) - £8.50
- Special Scampi (extra spice added) - £8.90
- Scampi Curry - £8.50
- Bhoona Scampi (rich & spicy) - £8.50
- Scampi & Mushrooms - £8.50
- Scampi & Vegetables - £8.50
- Scampi Dopiazza - £8.50
- Scampi & Channa - £8.50
- Scampi Kashmiri (cooked with either mango or pineapple) - £8.50
All Biryani dishes include Saffron Rice and are served with Curry Sauce.
- Special Chicken Biryani (diced pieces of chicken with prawns and peas and garnished with fruit salad) - £8.50
- Special Lamb Biryani - £8.50
- Special Mix Biryani (pieces of chicken, lamb, prawns and vegetables cooked in saffron rice) - £9.50
- Chicken Tikka Biryani (selected pieces of chicken tikka cooked Biryani style) - £8.70
- Lamb Biryani - £7.90
- Chicken Biryani - £7.90
- Beef Biryani - £7.90
- Mince Biryani - £7.90
- King Prawn Biryani - £9.50
- Scampi Biryani - £9.50
- Vegetable Biryani - £6.90
- Mushroom & Cauliflower Biryani - £6.90
- Chicken, Mushroom & Pineapple Biryani - £7.90
- Lamb Mushroom & Green Pepper Biryani - £7.90
- Potato, Cauliflower & Mushroom Biryani - £6.90
All European dishes are fully garnished and served with Salad & French Fries.
- Sirloin Steak - £9.50
- T -Bone Steak - £9.50
- Fried Scampi - £8.50
- Chicken Maryland - £7.20
- Fried Chicken - £6.50
- Boiled Chicken - £6.50
- Tuna Salad - £6.50
- Salmon Salad - £6.50
- Plain Omelette - £5.50
- Chicken Omelette - £6.50
- Spanish Omelette - £6.50
- Prawn Omelette - £7.50
- Tomato Omelette - £6.50
- Fried Omelette - £6.50
- Chicken Salad - £6.50
- Prawn Salad - £7.50
- Egg Salad - £5.50
- Vegetable Curry - £5.90
- Indian Vegetable Curry - £5.90
- Bhoona Vegetable - £5.90
- Daal Curry (lentils) - £5.90
- Tarka Daal - £5.90
- Bhindi Curry (okra) - £5.90
- Kareela Curry £5.90
- Bagon Curry (aubergine) - £5.90
- Mushroom & Cauliflower Curry - £5.90
- Cauliflower & Potato Curry - £5.90
- Chana & Mushroom Curry - £5.90
- Pakora Curry - £5.90
- Pakora & Mushroom Curry - £5.90
- Kashmir Vegetable (mango or pineapple) - £5.90
- Spinach Curry - £5.90
- Spinach, Mushroom & Cauliflower Curry - £5.90
- Spinach Bombay Aloo - £5.90
- Spinach & Vegetables - £5.90
- Tinda Bhindi Curry - £5.90
- Vegetable Rossota Indian Style Curry - £5.90
- Vegetable Patia - £5.90
- Potato, Cauliflower & Chana Patia - £5.90
- Vegetable Punjabi Masala - £5.90
- Potato, Cauliflower & Chana Patia - £5.50
- Vegetable Punjabi Masala - £5.50
- Potato, Cauliflower & Chana Punjabi Masala - £5.50
- Vegetable Malayan - £5.90
- Vegetable Burma - £5.90
- Cauliflower, Potato & Chana Burma - £5.90
ANY OF THE ABOVE DISHES CAN BE TAKEN AS A SIDE DISH - £3.70
ANY OF THE ABOVE DISHES CAN BE MADE WITH PANEER - EXTRA £1.50
The vegetables we use in our Specialities are: Cauliflower, Potatoes, Peas, Chana, Mushrooms, Onions, Green Peppers and Tomatoes. These dishes can also be prepared with Indian Vegetables.
(V) = Suitable for Vegans
- Vegetable Jaipuri Style (V) - £6.50
- Vegetable Pasanda Nawabi - £6.50
- Vegetable Chasni - £6.50
- Vegetable Masalidar (V) - £6.50
- Vegetable Makhni Masala - £6.50
- Vegetable Achari (V) (hot and spicy) - £6.50
- Vegetable Masala - £6.50
- Vegetable Laxshmi (V) - £6.50
- Vegetable Gorka (cooked fruit with exotic spices, mild) - £6.50
- Vegetable Napal (cooked with fruit and lychees, mild) - £6.50
- Vegetable Basanti (V) - £6.90
- Vegetable Nashilee (V) (cooked with wine) - £6.90
- Vegetable Namashkari (V) - £6.90
- Vegetable Nashidari (V) (cooked with brandy) - £6.90
- Vegetable Rashmi Masala - £6.70
ANY OF THE ABOVE DISHES CAN BE PREPARED WITH YOUR CHOICE OF VEGETABLES
ANY OF THE ABOVE DISHES CAN BE MADE WITH PANEER - EXTRA £1.50
- Special Green Salad - £1.70
- Mango Chutney - £1.60
- Mixed Pickle (Hot) - £1.70
- Lime Pickle (Hot) - £1.70
- Raita - £1.60
- Mint & Cucumber Raita - £1.60
- Plain Yoghurt - £1.20
- Lassi (Sweet or Salted) - £1.70
- Chips - £1.90
- Curry Sauce - £3.50
- Korma Sauce - £4.50
- Patia Sauce - £3.90
- Fried Onions - £1.70
- Fried Mushrooms - £1.90
- Poppadoms - £0.60
- Spiced Onions - £0.80
- Onion Salad - £1.60
- Mint Salad - £1.70
- Spicy Hot Salad - £1.90
- Extra Hot Spiced Onion - £1.30
The rice used in Alishan is pure Basmati - The King Of Rice
- Saffron Rice - £1.80
- Plain Rice - £1.60
- Special Rice (cooked with pineapple, mushrooms and peas) - £2.80
- Multani Rice (with eggs and mushrooms) - £2.80
- Laxshmi Rice (with onions and peaches) - £2.80
- Kashmir Rice (cooked with nuts and raisins) - £2.80
- Deepapatti Rice (cooked with mushrooms, onions and green peppers) - £2.80
- Sirogodian Rice (with sweetcorn and green peppers) - £2.80
- Patanni Rice (with chick peas and mushrooms) - £2.80
- Sindi Rice (with ginger, green peppers and pineapples) - £2.80
- Samundri Rice (cooked with onions, mushrooms and peas) - £2.80
- Punjabi Rice (cooked with fresh chilli & onions) - £2.80
- Rujustani Rice (cooked with channa onions and pineapple with a touch of chilli masala) - £2.80
Nan & Chappati
- Nan - £1.80
- Vegetable Nan - £2.80
- Mince Nan - £2.80
- Kulcha Nan - £2.80
- Onion Nan - £2.80
- Spicy Nan - £2.80
- Sweet Nan - £2.80
- Badami Nan (Almond) - £2.80
- Peshwari Nan - £2.80
- Garlic Nan - £2.80
- Special Nan - £2.80
- Fresh Chilli Nan (Hot) - £2.80
- Ceylonese Nan (Creamed Coconut) - £2.80
- Achaari Nan - £2.80
- Fresh Coriander Nan - £2.80
- Chapatti - £1.00
- Special Chapatti - £1.10
- Tandoori Roti (Chapatti) - £1.50
- Tandoori Garlic Roti - £1.80
- Plain Paratha - £1.80
- Sweet Paratha - £2.80
- Vegetab1e Paratha - £2.80
- Mince Paratha - £2.80
- Mushroom Paratha - £2.80
- Burma Paratha - £2.80
- Garlic Paratha - £2.80
- Spicy Chicken or Lamb Paratha - £3.90
- Chilli Paratha (hot) - £2.80
- Ceylonese Paratha - £2.80
- Achaari Paratha - £2.80